Agnostic.com

3 2

This is not good. Partly to do with lockdowns and school closures no doubt. But these covid medicines being thrown in the same class as tried and proven vaccines has a lot to do with it I feel'

[msn.com]

powder 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have the impression that the regime of vaccination is much greater than when I grew up. Do kids need all the vaccinations they get? Are vaccines excessively marketed to doctors?

I think doctor's visits and medical procedures have been neglected during the lockdowns. I think the antivaxxer movement is most harmful.

@barjoe

Same here in South Africa. A judge says it's the mark of the beast in this article and won't apologise for his strong xtian views and other 🙄.

[news24.com]

@TimeOutForMe Well he's a wingnut but people have to catch up on medical procedures.

Two of the vaccines use the more recent application of RNA to train the body to produce its own vaccine. This technique was pioneered (successfully) to teach the body to attack its own cancer cells.
The other vaccines use traditional DNA methods to familiarise an immune system with an invader.
I expect childhood vaccinations will resume once the panic is over.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.