Agnostic.com

9 33

Short Jesus Speaks.

UrsiMajor 8 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Full of shit.

Good one

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 16, 2021

excuse me....the ice caps are melting. and thats going to continue until the 6th mass extinction is complete and our beautiful biosphere is irrevocably ruined. why do nominally smart people waste away their mental lives on such npr mandated trivial sexual neo orthodoxy while our live on this planet is directly threatened?

You think that's going to stop them.

They voted to make Jesus's mom a virgin.

BD66 Level 8 Mar 16, 2021

That works. Assuming there was ever an actual jesus

They probably should have used bold print it would have stood out better. 😝

The one thing the supposed Jesus did supposedly rail about more than once - divorce.

While I agree with this statement whole heartedly , to be totally honest , that is from the old testament . It's a passage from the story about Sodom and Gamora . If memory serves me , supposedly , angels appeared in disguise as humans looking for a place to spend the night , and were then , " used as women ." Personally , no one should be raped , whatever the circumstances . Limiting your partners , limits the spread of diseases such as HIV/AIDS , Ebola , Sypholis (sp) , crabs , climedia (sp) , etc. That said , a person should be able to limit their sex partners to only those they wish to share their own body with , and not be forced into a relationship , even if it's their parents choosing their mate .

“Used as women”? I thought that meant they were fired to cook and clean! 😉

Besides, it doesn’t say they were forced. Maybe they liked it

@Canndue Actually , it does say they were forced . Read it . Or not . I don't care .

@Cast1es I was joking. I couldn’t possibly care less about anything the Bible says.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.