Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK A Student Recorded a WV Health Teacher Denouncing Non-Christians in Class | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A couple of days ago, YouTuber Owen Morgan, who goes by the name Telltale, posted some disturbing audio from his daughter’s public school health class in West Virginia. (Follow link for recording)

The teacher told the middle school students that they shouldn’t have sex until marriage because the Bible said so, that people who didn’t believe in God worried her, that she injected religion into the classroom whenever she could, and that God would help them “make better decisions” about how to handle their hormones.

snytiger6 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe she oughta watch her own. These fuckin’ clowns make me sick.

This teacher should not be bringing her religion into this classroom and she should be dealt with for doing so. If she does not like it she can move on.

She is an evil cunt who should be forced into doing sex work for lesbians.

LMMFAO!! I wouldn’t be surprised if she herself was abused.

1st, being fully upfront, having taught, I hate the idea of students recording without permission. That said, that bitch shouldn't be in a classroom. A true professional does not bring their religion or, in my case, lack of, into a classroom. I taught literature, so yes, we had discussions on religious themes and in some cases writers who hated religion (like Chinua Achebe and his writings on the foreign oppressors use of religion to keep their control).
Back to my first statement. Teachers like that women make it hard for real education to occur. Sadly, there are WAY too many like her out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.