Agnostic.com

8 2

Would you join a Religion to save yourself from covid vaccines being mandatory?

Can't imagine, running out of ideas to kill someone . Not the Governments and nationalism,
Richard Dawkins (atheist) said Nationalism is more dangerous than religion.

My only two rule:

1. Be Honest
  2. Don't Harm
    Only reason that I could break no. One, Be Honest, rule. If I was harmed by forced authorities to take the covid vaccine. Only time I have ever been harmed physically was checking in a hospital for a virus and coming out with heart surgery, that could have been avoided.
    The vaccine for Covid could have
  3. Many side effects:
  4. Unintended effects or increase risk cancer.
  5. Use for biological warfare.
  6. Not developed like the average vaccine over 20 years.
  7. Is not reversible
  8. Vaccine has potential to edit dna?

Although there are few religions with an absolute objection to vaccines, there are many more groups within other religions who are opposed to getting their kids and themselves vaccinated, which helps explain some of the outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases.
These religious groups include:

Some Amish
Some Dutch Reformed churches
Some Muslim fundamentalists
Scientology easy in but too difficult out

Whats your thoughts?

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[images.app.goo.gl]

Your health minister of the world

Nope

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 16, 2021

If this keeps up we are going to make a new Covid Religion. Because everyone has to worship it every day.

I don't support religious privilege. Those with faith should have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else. If someone has an actual reason for deciding not to have a vaccine then we should judge accordingly. Right now, "no thanks I'd rather not" is entirely acceptable, move aside let someone else take the shot. We have every reason to expect that enough people are sensible enough to weigh the risks and do their bit to end this pandemic.
But if uptake is less than is needed they might start to bring in restrictions on the rights of the unvaccinated. In which case there certainly should be exceptions for reasons supported by medical science. I'd count "it's against my religion" in the same category as "I've done my own research on the internet and decided against the scientific consensus" Not having a filter against pseudo science and conspiracy theories is no more or less of a justification than allowing religious faith to bypass reason.

Corporations claim they are a person too. Yet in reality Not the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else. You and i don't have rights, we have privileges. Your owners do not care for you at all and your not in their club.

I give religion their rights, it's just I will never understand them. My work is love made visual.Nature is my religion and has all the ounces of medicines I require. Rather the pounds of cure great failures of the medical profession making trillions. Or the likes of Gates to factory vaccines aim for everyone in the world. Also partners with Monsanto santo and johnson and johnson These are the kinds you most respect with your life.

As far as I know vaccines are not mandatory anywhere. My religion is humanism. For me, being a humanist means I believe in being part of the solution for the problems of humanity. It's my decision to be part of the solution rather than extending the problem. Not only will I feel better about myself, but others will feel better about me as well. Just like folks walking around a store with their mask only half on gets stink eye from everyone around them, I just prefer to do the right thing and not get stink eye from others. Peer pressure maybe, but nobody forcing vaccines.

The science shows that the sooner we can get the bulk of humans vaccinated, before the new variants take over, the sooner we can reach herd immunity and get back to living normal lives without losing our own lives, our livlihoods or our loved ones. If we get too many stragglers who choose not to get vaccinated soon, then the problem will be extended. If you're good with being part of the problem, that's your choice. You don't have to tell anyone.

Being a leader of my own domain. Nature my religion, love is work made visible. Through many decades i develope BS detector for your owners.

Sheep will follow it's leader into a real volcano. To be first in line for the miracle vaccines. Can they die from it? They won’t be safe against future engineered mutations of Covaids. Still won’t be able to take off their masks or stop continuing social distancing. Sheeple who are deathly afraid of Covid-19 have become extreme risk takers – throw all caution to the wind for a vaccine that was developed overnight and is only now being tested…on them. They will die In the name of science. Writing up the cause of death “people who died OF Covid” instead of “people who dies WITH Covid” Semantics trategies to replace death by flu, stroke, cancer, diabetes, pneumonia, suicide and road accidents with Covid Death Statistics.A million people around the world have died, allegedly, WITH Covid in 2020.

Mahatma Gandhi put it: “Vaccination is a barbarous practice, and it is one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time, not to be found even among the so-called savage races of the world. Its supporters are not content with its adoption by those who have no objection to it, but seek to impose it with the aid of penal laws and rigorous punishments on all people alike.”

Delusions which are fueled by the Grand Scheme that is being pulled of with great success right before our eyes:

The first phase of the enslavement process. Create a vaccination, some will resist and try to elude.

Having lost 2 months of my life to a mystery virus last year, which was most likely covid-19, being so sick and miserable, high fever, nasuea, coughing and pneumonia like symptoms, lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks, lost 2 months of income, I'll gladly take a vaccine that might make my arm sore, and give me a slight headache and fever for a couple of days, for the reduction in chance that I will become severely ill like that ever again.

I never want to experience being that sick ever again in my life. It was awful. So, yes, vaccine please. And if I need to take a booster next year, sure yes. I get the flu vaccine every year, and what I had was way worse than any flu I've ever had. When I was sick, I had to be completely isolated, no contact. We are better off now that we know distance and masks help until we can get the virus under control with vaccines.

All we can do is hope enough people will get the vaccine to make a difference. If you let others get the vaccine instead of you, then I hope you will thank them. Until we have a better solution, we do what we can to get through it, whether you participate or not.

@Julie808
People have had covid in their bodies for decades amoug 200 other major viruses in degrees. The mass biodiversity has not changed much because our population keeps growing. What has changed is mass hypnosis with the greatest suffering of fear mongering total humanity has ever known. Even you think you probably had covid like hard Christian based on fear, who they blame the devil, he did it.

We may ior may not have the ability to mandate the COVID shots. But until we have and maintain herd immunity, we can legally place restrictions on those who refuse to take the shots. In other words, we can and should make life difficult for those who choose not to take the shots to prevent them from infecting others.

Most Americans don't want the vaccines. I am sure the power of destruction can do what ever they want. They can bring those people who have Imo to their knees by stopping their employment. Or ridicule them all the time like they do with me. Or have character assassination everywhere they go. They have the total control of the multimedia to repent to them like Polo's dogs. If not agreeing still, bring in the robot cops to wrestle them to the ground and have them begging for the vaccines.
Not me! they are going to have to kill me. Or I'll poke them in their arms several times with their own medicines

Covid immumity is kicking in, like most viruses. Our death rate in my province dropped from May of 65 deaths to one more up to today update of 66 death total . No vaccines needed.

Wait to the side effects of the vaccines kick in.

@Castlepaloma You are making false assmptions and assertions. I do not know a single person who does not want the shots!!!!! Also your statemnent about heard immunity has no basis in fact.

@wordywalt
Most Americans Oppose COVID Vaccine Mandates
By Alan Mozes
HealthDay Reporter

FRIDAY, Dec. 18, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Though many Americans would support a COVID-19 vaccine mandate, a Gallup survey finds there is no clear majority in favor of it.

The Gallup Panel conducted the online survey of 2,730 U.S. adults between Sept. 14 and 27.

Nearly 49% of respondents said they would "accept" a state mandate requiring children to be vaccinated in order to attend school. But support fell to 41% when respondents were asked about a state vaccine mandate for all adults.

"The low acceptability of COVID-19 mandates suggests that broad mandates should be a last resort," said survey leader Emily Largent, a professor of medical ethics and health policy at the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's senior official for infectious diseases, has said at least 75% of people would need to be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity.

The new report was published online Dec. 18 in JAMA Network Open.

Among the survey respondents, 88% were white and 54% were men. Democrats made up 41%; Republicans, 31%; and Independents, 25%. About 58% of respondents had a college degree.

In response to a series of vaccine-related questions, 61% said they would probably get vaccinated. But percentages varied widely by political affiliation, with 77% of Democrats saying they planned to get the shot, compared with 44% of Republicans and 58% of Independents.

The survey also revealed a sharp racial divide: 64% of white participants said they would get the COVID-19 shot, compared to 44% of Black respondents.

While vaccine mandates for adults are legal in the United States, more adults (45%) opposed a state vaccine requirement than considered them acceptable (41%). That dynamic flipped with respect to employer-enforced mandates: 48% were for them, 38% were not.

And while 38% said they opposed mandatory vaccination of schoolchildren, 49% said the idea was acceptable, according to the report.

Among those who said they were likely to get vaccinated anyway, mandate support shot up. Among that group, 74% supported child/school mandates, 65% supported adult mandates and 73% supported employer-enforced mandates.

Support dipped among Black respondents with just 27% supporting mandatory vaccination of adults. But support rose among those with college degrees.

Political affiliation also influenced perspectives. Democrats strongly favored adult, employer-enforced and child mandates (61%, 66% and 70%, respectively), but support fell off dramatically among Republicans (23%, 31% and 28%, respectively).

@wordywalt
Most Canadians don't support mandatory vaccination, an overwhelming majority ..

@Castlepaloma Congratulations, this is Without Doubt the stupidest post i have ever read on here.

@AnneWimsey

There is a very long list of great men in history you would find very stupid, that are anti-vaccine

Quote from some

Gandhi says that “vaccination is a barbarous practice, and it is one of the most fatal of all the delusions current in our time…,” and that “conscientious objectors to vaccination should, of course, have the courage to face all penalties or persecutions to which they may be subjected by law, and stand alone, if need be, against the whole world, in defence of their conviction,” he also says that:

A simple question: if vaccines are as safe as sugar water, why do the pharmaceutical companies need complete financial immunity and be protected by a battalion of lawyers from the US Department

After Covid-19 lockdown relaxation , Coronavirus cases are increasing in City Now Infection in slums, is danger to the state

Ever wonder why so many children suffer peanut allergies today? "better or safer" vaccine? Problem is that these components are part of the body's matrix, specifically part of nerves, and therefore we are at risk of attack by our own immune system thanks to the researchers developing these weapons of mass destruction, weapons that will turn our own immune systems against ourselves.

@Castlepaloma even your ASSumptions are dumb! Two examples which you think are cogent arguments: Who, ever, said "vaccines are as safe as sugar water"???? And Ghandi!? Not a scientist in any way shape or form.......

@AnneWimsey
When there is only two political party to choose from. That is Like debating what is better? , Coke or Pepsi. This as much as sugar water as you can get.
Sugar water is a metaphor.

You are not a scientist or doctor of any kind nor is Bill Gates whose part of 7 vaccines. Yet you have an opinion as I or we all do. I would never act supremacy or onesided towards your opinion.

I offer my experience and studies from hoslistic doctors in my home town of Santa Famalia BELIZE who live 30years longer than your doctors. I can't even lead you to spring well river water. You rather stay with coke and pepsi to your early death. You are free to do so. Allow me free from vaccines mandats to come and covid marshial laws.

When most now do not want vaccines mandatory.
Most experts estimate that 80% to 85% of the population needs to have some level of immunity for the pandemic to end.
We can exspect the government and the powers of destruction use mass hypnosis to turn us into volunteer sheep. Next step is the Great Reset, own nothing and be happy.

Have already had first shot of Astra Zenica and lived to tell the tale, got soon as available to me. I think not getting vaccinated is irresponsible and not allowing your kids to have it is verging on child abuse, (obviously not for Covid as not approved).

I'm a bioorganism first and foremost in work and personal life. My gut tells me for 40 years for things like illegal gay, illegal marijuana and tricking humanity into covid is a pandemic. Is the greatest freakshow & poli-trick of them all.

Ha ha back

Covid Vaccine aren't mandatory. They damn well should be, but they're not. I believe employers have a right to require that people who work in a public setting be inoculated. Business decision. The government won't force you to get the vaccine. If you or your children aren't vaccinated, you're jeopardizing other people and their kids. Religion? I can't join a religion because I don't think there is a God. What a stupid question!

Can't imagine running out of other ideas to save my skin, but you may want to be harmed or die.
Although Religion would be my last choice, if I ran out. Always line up my A, B, C plans. My B plan, to run off to South America, failed.

I do sense the covid vaccines is really dangerous. My gut has not failed me except one time in a hospital for a virus, then I was damaged for years. When medical error with prescription drugs like vaccines are already amoug the top cause of death in the world. So I live privately holistic.

Everybody is in contract with the Government since birth. They give the elustion you have rights and freedom. The covid gives you an idea that you don't. They will keep trying to mandate vaccines.

@Castlepaloma Vaccines don't hurt people, they don't make kids retarded, none of that is true. Vaccines same lives. There are prescription drugs that have side effects, which had made lawyers rich. Chemo saves some lives, when it doesn't, it is ultimately three cancer that kills people. Opioids are prescribed way to often for pain and takes a lot of lives. I would shit to live in South Africa. I'd like to ask people in S.A. If they'd relocate to the US if they could. I think most of them would say yes.

@barjoe
Africa is the only continent I didn't fully travel, centro and south due to visas, transportation and most dangerous. Where Columbia is amoug the most beautiful and happiest countries in the world, been there several times. Another Hot spot for holistic doctors who live over 100. Not synthetic drugs pushing doctors who live 30 years less, and lovers of Covid R US DomiNation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582572
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.