Agnostic.com

3 8

Young Henry, my 7 year old nephew, has done again.
Yesterday, while at school, a Secular PUBLIC School at that, A Catholic Priest was doing the rounds of the classes when he met young Henry.
In all his priestly garb, with his shiny Crucifix dangling from around his neck, Henry asked him, " Why are you wearing a Scarecrow, why is your Scarecrow only wearing his undies, doesn't he get cold when the winds are blowing around him?"
Oh,Henry what an Atheist you are turning out be, I'm even more prouder than ever to be your Uncle, well done nephew.

Triphid 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm proud that my son turned out to be an agnostic/Atheist just like me. He came to the conclusion all by himself; I never forced it on him. He's on the autism spectrum, and nobody tells him how to think! 🙂

Young Henry is already a force to be reckoned with at age 7.

Did Henry tell you how the mental defective responded to his questions?

Only as much as the Priest hung his head, wanderer off and left the classroom in a hurry.
Sadly though, Henry's punishment (LOL) WILL be meted out today with a whole morning of being 'forced' to use to the Play equipment at a local Park, followed by a Picnic in the same Park then an afternoon at the Local Swimming Pool.
Poor little Fellow, what a terrible 'punishment' to inflict upon a child so young....LOL.

Hope nobody manages to get him brainwashed. My daughter met, & married a religious fanatic, & she is totally swamped in it.

I sincerely doubt that Henry will EVER be brainwashed since he has HAD a VERY determined mind of his own since the days when he first learned to walk and talk.
And we ALL encourage him to be so, remain so and to 'stick to his guns NO matter what.'

@Triphid Sounds good.
My daughter was never one to question anything....ever.....so she was a prime target. Young, & in love, didn't help matters either, but we accepted her choice, & told them up front that religion had to stay a closed subject, or we wouldn't be getting along.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I often think that Henry is carrying on with the "Lorrae Tradition" even though they never met.
For quite a while I thought that it WAS just me seeing it in Henry but even Naomi, Matt and Alan, his parents and Granddad have mentioned that he is as determined as Lorrae was and would not accept anything as FACT unless it was shown to be so to HIS satisfaction.

@Triphid Sounds good. Glad to hear he can think for himself & figure some things out already. We need more kids growing up with functioning brains.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.