Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Supreme Court CORRUPTION Exposed - YouTube

Something is wrong here.

redbai 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The corruption on the right is pervasive.

Wow! Disturbing and yet not hard to imagine. My question is what can Congress do about it!

They could initiate investigations into the processes used to approve these Justices instead of pretending that it's irrelevant because they're already there as there is obvious evidence that there are questions to be addressed. The Republicans did multiple investigations to find out nothing about Hillary and Benghazi, I think spending some time on something that actually matters would be a step in a direction of showing people that they can be relevant instead of petty and partisan.

@redbai I hope that can actually result in enforcible rules, if actual removals from the bench are out of the question. I am wondering Congress' Constitutional role here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.