Agnostic.com

3 12

LINK After Exposing a Proselytizing Teacher, an Atheist and His Child Are on the Run | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I posted last week about a disturbing recording that a West Virginia middle school student had made of her health teacher. The teacher told kids they should avoid sex before marriage because the Bible said so, that students needed to believe in God, that God would help them “make better decisions” about how to handle their hormones, etc. (follow link for video)

It was proselytizating. It’s illegal. And because the student recorded it, the Freedom From Religion Foundation was able to step in and send the school district a letter warning them about the problem.

That student’s father happens to be Owen Morgan, who goes by the name Telltale on YouTube, and he just posted an update that you should hear. (follow link for the 2nd video)

After spending a few minutes recapping the article I wrote about the situation, Morgan explains (around the 3:40 mark) how he and his daughter have basically been run out of town after a (now-deleted) private Facebook group with over 1,500 members doxxed him and revealed his personal information to a crowd of people out to get him.

snytiger6 9 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WHAT the Blazes, can't speak out against religiosity in the U.S. these days WITHOUT being threatened for doing so?
Come over here you deluded, deranged God-mobsters, we WILL soon sort you out and you can BANK on that for certain.

I'm old and do not understand newspeak. What is doxxing?

It's the publishing of any and all available private information

@redhog Thank you.

@dumasarok no prob. I had to look it up to make sure I was right lol

These fuckers are just sick in the head and should be banned from having kids.

Maybe it’s time people be mentally evaluated before conceiving.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.