Agnostic.com

4 3

Got two appts for Covid Vaccines, first one was Wednesday morning. I got Pfizer. I asked how many they were doing that day. The pharmacist replied 12. :[ My brother in Ohio is doing 200+ a day in a small down, finally got fed up because he couldn't fill all his RX's, it didn't slow down in a month and he hired a nurse for short term.

Anyway, since I'd had it in October, everything I'd read said that I would experience some possible discomfort. I did! By that afternoon, I had a headache, and my arm needed iced. Yesterday I did ok until 2 PM when I crashed, HARD. Logged off work and took a 4 hr nap. Headache, fatigue, neck ache, and gut issues. Same as I had when I had covid. Woke up still rough this morning with chills, but by noon the only thing remaining is I'm fatigued.

One thing that helps beside Tylenol? Drink a shit ton of water. I think I'm better this afternoon because I've already drank a gallon of water. I go get #2 in 4 wks...I'm ready for it!

Larimar 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had Covid in Dec. and my first Moderna shot on March 18. No side effects except some slight pain on the injection site several hours later, but it was gone by the middle of the next day.

Had Moderna 2nd 7hrs ago -- no side-effects (yet) 🙂

Had my first Moderna shot on Wednesday. A few hours later I had a sore arm and felt a little tired. My friend who got his shot felt dizzy, but not enough to fall down. So our side effects were rather mild. We hydrated and rested a lot the day before, so maybe that helped.

I'm due my BioNtech booster dose tomorrow. The first one had no problems apart from my arm being sore if I pressed it.
So we had very different reactions to the same vaccine.

Did you have Covid previously? I've heard that makes a world of difference in reactions.

@Larimar Not to my knowledge. We've strictly observed all protocols and rules for over a year.

@Petter That's THE difference! I had Covid in October, so my body recognized it as something it fought previously and reacted to it! And, as stated, everything I've read said that both of our reactions were common for if we went through it before or not.

And I got it because my son's girlfriend HAD to be in a wedding. I told him you cannot stay away enough from that many people. And they brought it home.....

@Larimar Spain enforced limits on wedding guests to a maximum of 15. Violators were heavily fined and told a repeat was imprisonment. Same with funerals, etc.

@Petter missouri hasn't done much of anything. Restaurants are fully open unless you want fast food.... Those dining rooms are closed. But you can pack into any other other restaurant. 🙄

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.