Agnostic.com

5 5

My latest FB jail sentence is for 7 days for saying that just because the Boulder shooter was Muslim that doesn't mean he wasn't white.

I also called him a racist dumbazz but the idiot said the shooter was an Arab.

It probably was the "racist dumbazz" bit that sealed my fate.

BufftonBeotch 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I got a month for saying that seditionists should hang. I guess facebook doesn't pay must attention to history.

I've seem statements saying feminists/liberals like me should be fu-ked with the wide side of a hammer and that was not seen as against community standards.

I called Christians morons and got 30 days in FB jail. No profanity, just that. Sensitive bunch.

They are very preferential to right wingers.

Even in their guidelines they day that white men are a class of people they protect against defamation.

Black children are not.

FB is totally out of control. Members should not have the power to get people blocked on the basis of one post, or by one complaint, especially since the ban can only rarely be contested.

I agree with you about the shooter. What a conundrum for the racists: they get a shooter who's muslim, but he's white. They are racist dumbasses.

It is really baffling for them.

He is from Syria.

If he did not look ethnically as white as he does I doubt he would have been taken alive.

I was more astounded at his age than his religion. He looks mid-thirties at the very least.
He's only 21?

I am also that with his history of violence he was allowed to legally purchase guns.

@BufftonBeotch

Oh, I hadn't heard he was Syrian. I thought the same thing about his age, though. I kept waiting for them to qualify that. But the gun thing? Not a surprise to me at all.

Good for you

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 26, 2021

An angry young, fundamentalist Christian proved just as dangerous just a few days prior.

I agree with you! The shooter might have converted to Muslim religion and changed his name, we don't know! Still going to a grocery store to shoot people is just so sad!

He was from Syria. That is quite a mix of ethnicity and religion that is grinding everyone alive.
He had a history of violence to the point where he was thrown out of school.

Yet he was still allowed to buy a weapon.

@BufftonBeotch We obviously need gun control laws but unfortunately we do have dumbshits who need more guns! This whole thing is just sad!

@MichelleGar1 I have no problem with people hunting or having reasonable guns for home protection.

But some types of guns are only useful for killing large numbers of people in a few minutes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.