Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Lesbian Moms Sue P.E. Teacher for Pushing Anti-Gay Sermons on Their Son | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A lesbian couple in Knoxville, Tennessee is suing the city as well as physical education teacher Chuck Comer of West Valley Middle School for allegedly pressuring their son to attend anti-gay sermons in the name of Jesus.

According to the federal lawsuit, Comer (below) ran a school-sponsored basketball program at the school. But in order to be a part of it, students were told they had to be members of the school’s “Teens for Christ” program.

snytiger6 9 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it just me, or are religious bigots like creepy pervs who can’t keep their bs to themselves?

Who that P.E. teacher gets fired.

Attack!

Get the aclu or ffrf on it.

That's a load of crap.

LOL, going through life with a name like 'Chuck Corner' makes me wonder what his parent were thinking, if they really were thinking that is, when they dubbed him with that name?
OR, was it a kind of nickname/saying that arose regularly when Mummy and Daddy asked the question, " What do I do with baby?"
And the answer was " Oh, just chuck him the corner so we can have a bit of us time."

I think Chuck Conners was the name of a tennis celebrity who was well known in the late 1960's.

Teens for Christ rather than Teens for Muhammad? Chuck Comer is a vile piece of shit!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586447
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.