Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Republicans aren't sure how to attack Biden's infrastructure plan

Republicans know they don't like Biden's plan, and they're determined to turn people against it. But making the case against the popular idea isn't easy.

snytiger6 9 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The repubs acting like children and choosing not coperate. What a shock.

They’ve painted themselves into a political corner by courting all those stupid “culture wars” issues and committing to a “just win at all costs” philosophy. A functioning and updated infrastructure is good for businesses, and they used to be the party of businesspeople, no?

Put up or shut up. Even Trump wanted an infrastructure bill. Republicans have lost any interest or capability to participate in actually governing. If they won't govern, why the hell are they running? That is getting clearer every day. They are dead and won't admit it. We must work harder to put them on the ash heap of history, along with the communists.

Communists haven't existed for decades. You certainly cannot call Putin a communist. Nor the ruling clique in China.

@Petter I wouldn't call myself an historian, but I can't recall any instance where the rulers called themselves communists, but instantly devolved into fascism. Maybe the first year in Russia?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.