Agnostic.com

8 8

Hello friends that have been following some of my health issues. I don’t talk about them too much on here but I’ve been having a really hard time. Today, I had surgery to see if I have endometriosis. I do!

My gynecologist found a polyp inside my uterus and sent it in for biopsy. He wasn’t worried about it so I won’t either! The tissue that had grown outside my uterus was on both ovaries and I believe the nurse said my appendix. I’m feeling okay now. Just a little sore.. and my mom is taking care of me for the night.

I wanted to cry when they told me I have endometriosis. I have been telling the women’s clinic I go to at my normal hospital that I thought I had it for years and they dismissed it every time. I’m just so happy to have (some) answers to my health issues & to finally be getting treatment!

1EarthLovingGal 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have my sympathies, at such young age. Hopefully there is a solution for you. I suffered many years before finally having a procedure 20 years after I was done having kids that alleviated all the problems. What a relief, and I wish I had done it sooner, but I'm not sure the science was there yet. Hoping you're in good hands and you doctors have a happy solution for you, so you can enjoy your young life without pain!

Sorry for the diagnosis, but glad that you finally discovered the source of your pain.

I'm sorry about the endometriosis, but so glad you finally have the validation of being right about your body. It's a horribly painful disease, and I hope now they'll be able to manage it for you properly. Rest well and heal. {{{ and some gentle hugs }}}

Sorry honey

You have my empathy! I had everything removed at age 47 from Endometriosis and fibroids plus familial history of feminine cancers. It's NOT fun.

I'm so sorry you have endometriosis. I'm glad you have discovered the source of your pain. I hope the promises claimed by CBD and THC are accurate and provide you some relief.

Just concentrate on recovering and hopefully everything turns out fine...

[google.com]

Google search on THC and Endometriosis

@1EarthLovingGal No evidence yet, but I strongly suggest trying CBD for during the day.

@1EarthLovingGal I am in California as you know and these are the ones I use. For someone your size they might be a bit much but you could either use a pill splitter or crush them up and put a small amount in food or drink...
[goddessdelivers.com]

@1EarthLovingGal No only in California and they are made here which could be a problem unless you know a group of people who have friends out here... Just saying... If you guys did you could send someone to collect items from a straw buyer and meet up to divy up what you needed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.