Agnostic.com

1 2

This one takes me way back and it reminds me of a guy who worked with me who was a complete tool but from a really rich family from Montreal. He took his car to the old style car wash and decided to get in the face of some of the guys doing the work to clean his car, even though this chump had never done an honest days work in his life.
The drugged out guy with the vacuum cleaner finally had enough and hit him in the head with the metal nozzle of the vacuum and it required half a dozen stitches to fix him up. Every time this guy looks in the mirror he has a reminder of why it is a bad idea to look down your nose at other people. 🙂

Surfpirate 9 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a great local car wash. It is yellow pine pollen season so I have been running through the basic thing a couple times a week.

I get the full inside/out once a month pretty much.

They have just started a free hotdog service to customers.

So...Boom!

I'll be there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587056
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.