Agnostic.com

13 8

LINK Scamvangelist: God Told Me I Needed to Raise $300 Million This Year | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland, who said a couple of weeks ago that God told him the pandemic would “be over much sooner than you think” (but still wants you to tithe even if you’ve lost your job), and who delivered a prayer last week that said COVID-19 is “finished,” and who delivered another prayer in which he literally spat on the virus, just made his craziest proclamation yet.

During a livestream yesterday, in which he spoke to a few close associates in an otherwise empty church, Copeland told his Christian crew that God told him he needed to raise $300 million this year… and that’s when his lawyers got to work. (follos link for video)

snytiger6 9 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When, oh WHEN is that twisted, deluded, deluding piece of Human Excrement going to die?

Every time I see that man, it makes me think of the devil. I don’t know why but it does.

You're being a far, far better person than I.
EVERY time I see him I have this sudden urge and immense DESIRE to smash his face to pulp and slice out his lying tongue.

Sounds like SOMEONE wants a new JET...😂

Funny, God told me the same thing, so keep those checks coming.

You know he told me the exact same thing I told him I only needed 200. 🙄

Sure, Kenny.
Right after your god drops a bag of money in my lap.
By all means, PLEASE hold your breath.

Sadly the faithfools will give him the money, because he's a man of god.

A fool and their money are soon parted. 🙄 Stupid is as stupid does.😉

And of course, there's a lot of stupid people that will give until it hurts, and they're living in the streets because they believe that they're doing the will of god and he'll take care of him. After all, god has a hell of a track record of taking care of his people. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Track Record/Score Sheet for Sky Daddy would, imo, read something like this,
Disasters, Epidemics, Wars, Genocides, etc, etc, PREVENTED by the Intervention of Sky Daddy = ZERO,
Disasters, Epidemics, Wars, Genocides, etc, etc, RESULTANT from belief in Sky Daddy = literally Innumerable.

He wants some of that Trump "stop the steal" scam money lol

Exploiters of the most gullible.

ranaz Level 2 Apr 4, 2021

Looney Tunes. Adderall folks!

Those who follow and trust this man and others like him; Why? What makes them believe that this man is legitimately the word of God?

It’s called brainwashing and manipulation.

Jesus came by on Tuesday (like he does every Tuesday) to do my lawn. He didn't say anything about needing extra money. He's pretty happy about the $80 per month he gets for doing my lawn. But he's going back to Venezuela for a month this summer, and he's going to have his helper Juan do the lawn.

Juan the Baptist?

@abyers1970 Hah hah! No, I think he is Mexican. Well, maybe a Mexican Baptist.

Over time I hope they become completely empty.......and burned down.

Lol sounds funny

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.