Agnostic.com

5 10

LINK Lawmakers Call for President Biden to Remove All USPS Board Members and DeJoy

Democratic lawmakers issued fresh calls late Monday for President Joe Biden to remove all six members of the U.S. Postal Service Board of Governors to enable the ouster of Postmaster General Louis DeJoy after the board declared its “full support” for the Republican megadonor accused of openly sabotaging the agency.

“Instead of holding DeJoy accountable, the USPS Board of Governors confirmed what I always suspected was true: The six current members are all DeJoy loyalists,” tweeted Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.).

HippieChick58 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A dented can of tomato soup would do a better job than DeJoy.

OUT damned spot!

The mail service in my area has slowed down so much it is effecting many in the area in a very negative way.
Fire the lot and place people on the board who actually want to make the USPS work better for a well functioning democracy.

It's all DeJoy-less plan..

Fire every fucking one of them..

That's going to bring cries of political retribution, discrimination, but I don't believe Democrats can do anything to fare better if we lose in 22. Certainly not 22 and 24. Hell is Hell so go ahead and take advantage of this power. Hopefully the public will approve and show it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.