Agnostic.com

7 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, but with all this contradiction should people still be agnostic? Why bring up all this stuff about the lunacy of belief and remain a certified, card-carrying agnostic?

i guess we have different definitions of "agnostic" right now, but to address yours (indirectly), while these are deemd "contradictions" may i suggest that it is likely that they are more like "apparent contradictions" or iow more like puzzles, that all have a solution, which might provide a valuable insight? I'll let you pick an example, if you like

but i love the chart bc it makes literal reading of the Bible so obviously a fail, and forces either outright rejection, or every now and then, elevated introspection

"Gnostic" was originally a slur akin to "know-it-all" that "agnostic" then apparently arose from, which then became "don't know if Yah exists or not" to...the more uninformed ppl maybe, as definitions of terms tend to do i guess

ha CC doesn't like puzzles i guess...

A very good thread to bookmark for future reference.

Yes, interesting breakdown of poems, fairytales and very little historical evidence of the Bible..

Here is one of my favorite cartoons biblical contradiction game

awesome, ty bob!

This film completely shook my faith in Christianity by pointing out all the contradictions

Very interesting. Thanks. More of us need to order the Bible stickers from FFRF.

I used to have a t-shirt with " Smoking may Kill you, BUT religion does its best to kill everyone who does NOT believe in it,"

@Triphid I think I’m gonna have one made up!! LMAO

@CuddyCruiser You may like this one as well.
A good friend of mine does silk screen printing and she is doing a t-shirt for me with this on it at present.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.