Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Chauvin trial: Police Prep for Unrest, Seek Help From Community

If there's an acquittal, we could be looking at more protests, which could lead to rioting, looting and political unrest.

barjoe 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the Community seeks help in not being summarily executed by venal cops!!!!!

U.S. Army Lt. Caron Nazario is lucky to be alive. I hope he becomes a wealthy man.

His lawyer kind of makes me gag! With the testimony being presented so far, if he gets off with no prison time, I’d be rioting too!

I'd protest, I wouldn't riot. I certainly won't break windows, enter stores, steal merchandise, commit arson.

@barjoe the ones doing the damage are generally a minority. They are out to cause mayhem. It is not a BLM issue, since the same things happen at Super Bowl win celebrations, spring break celebrations and any other time large crowds assemble. The big difference is often in how the police and others react to the protests. And I still think much of the damage is done by outside instigators.

@Barnie2years The ones breaking windows aren't even protesters, they are criminals using the protests as a excuse to break the law. It hurts the movement as much as the acquittal.

So hoping it doesn't come to that...
I'm all rioted out! Walked over on Thursday and took a few pictures of the George Floyd Memorial before work.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.