Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK The History of Religion, From Magic Rocks to the Modern Day | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Cartoonist Paul Kinsella takes us through the history of religion, one picture at a time:

snytiger6 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I honestly don’t care or judge what other people believe in. The problem lies when they try to force their opinions on you that they are right and your opinion is wrong.

I enjoy magic, when I'm watching LOTR or Harry Potter.😊

"Magic is just science that nobody understands" -can't remember who said it.

Just another useless quote that rattles around in my brain

Quote by Arthur C. Clarke: "Magic's just science that we ...
Search domain www.goodreads.com/quotes/547452-magic-s-just-science-that-we-don-t-understand-yet[goodreads.com]
Quote by Arthur C. Clarke: "Magic's just science that we don't understand yet." Arthur C. Clarke > Quotes > Quotable Quote "Magic's just science that we don't understand yet." ― Arthur C. Clarke

@bbyrd009 thank you. I always forget it was Clarke

It's obvious some humans need to Believe in magic

I would like the last frame to have said something like learning to appreciate the sky and world without magic people, animals, and things.

You would have to have the intelligence of a rock to believe most of that shit.

Well, considering that many of us here once did and sometimes for a very long time ....

@RussRAB Certainly true!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.