Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Preacher: In 2029, an Asteroid Will Hit Earth and Give Rise to the Antichrist | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In the past, End Times conspiracy theorist Tom Horn has claimed Donald Trump may be the Messiah. He has also said Trump’s critics are “clinically insane.”

Somehow he’s only getting more deranged.

During an appearance yesterday on televangelist Jim Bakker’s show, Horn claimed an asteroid would hit the planet before the end of the decade, unleashing a virus that will soon clear a path for the Antichrist to appear. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where do these crazies come up with there bs? I'm sure he has no bible verses to back up the bs he is saying.

In the meantime he & his followers will of course want to divest themselves of all their wordly goods. I am prepared to relocate to ensure their mansions, limos & so forth receive excellent care! Call me at 666-666-5666 for an appointment so i can evaluate the worthiness of your property! Waterfront only need apply!

When it doesn't happen, he'll have some excuse. Hopefully he'll be dead by then.

Trump is the Antichrist. I guess he wasn't paying attention.

So now a ball of flaming rock hot and flying across the "heavens" is carrying a virus? Wow. I'm gonna move.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.