Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK The Timeless Tale of the Hero's Journey: Full Film! - YouTube

If you want to understand the positives of mythology, this long video explained by Joseph Campbell is fantastic. Give it at least 15 minutes.

paul1967 8 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

very inspiring. thank you from the core of my anxious brave heart, Paul, for sharing this gem. i am quite good at some aspects of taking on the challenges of the journey; others - mainly the one concerned with love & relationship, & the one around money matters - elude me still. but i keep putting myself out into the world, taking the red pill. & i get a sense of becoming more & more the gold that originally is i.

Wow!! This really touched me.I just watched the whole thing (1hr 25 min not 2 hrs 3 min). I'm feeling so many emotions right now, I just have to let it sink in. Highly recommend it! Thanks Paul!

@skado, this is the video I was talking about.

Love to hear Joseph Campbell lay it all out there. He was such a great story teller.

Nice...

Donna Level 6 Apr 15, 2018

Paul... I'm going to say ok. I bet its good.

Cool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.