Agnostic.com

6 11

Yay, just got my first Covid inoculation shot.
My second will be on May 2nd.
Pfizer, of course.
I would prefer the Johnson & Johnson shot because it’s only one shot, and I’ve had experience with Johnson’s before.
Besides I can’t spell Pfizer without looking it up.
No adverse effects so far.

Willow_Wisp 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Congrats

I had my second Pfizer vaccine almost three weeks ago. There is definitely a sense of relief. I still wear a mask if I go to a store and have noticed even though the Governor opened up the state, it appears 90% of the public and all of the employees are still wearing masks and most stores are requesting customers wear masks.

I hope you'll be happy with the Pfizer. I've had one dose of Moderna, but I've heard that the J&J goes in cold and longer, so is felt in your arm, while the other doses go in painlessly. That's just what I hear and backed up with some real experiences related.

I think we all can be happy with whatever vaccine is available at the time we are able to get it. We can always get a booster, if necessary, later. I'm just happy that so much vaccine is already administered. It's a race against the variants. Hope you continue to have no adverse affects!

Congrats!!! I got the the J&J single dose, only after effect was dizziness, didn't stop me from shopping though,lol.

I feel a bit wobbly now four hours and two bowls later.

@Willow_Wisp I got a little bit dizzy when smoking a bowl, but just a little. My brother got dizzy off and on for about 3 or 4 days.

Congrats! I got my first shot (Moderna) last Saturday and my second shot isn't until May 5. Hrumph! I didn't have any side effects other than some mild soreness in my shoulder at the injection point, no worse than what I'd get from a good weight-lifting workout. We'll see how I fare after my second dose, though.

Good luck. Mine was brutal and all of the worst reactions at my hospital were from Moderna.

@JeffMurray Thanks. I'm hoping it's a smooth ride.

Glad you got the shot. Pfizer is a more effective vaccine. You'll be okay getting the second dose.

AstraZeneca Sounds like something from Zoroastrian Astrology.

@Willow_Wisp Oxford vaccine. It sounds like a pair of shoes. It's a good vaccine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588867
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.