Agnostic.com

4 4

A year ago I sent in my sample to Cologard. Upon not hearing from my general practitioner I thought I was in the clear. Nope. Notified it was positive. I then went into a deep funk as I am a near vegetarian, abstain from brown & white food, resist corporate fare & have few health issues. Doing all of the right things regarding health & diet & it resulted in this? Resulted in what? Could be a false positive. The preperation is worse than the actual procedure. I will never drink apple juice again. & I never needed the laxatives I had to ingest. I should have used Depends. I suggest you do. Finally the last of the 64 ounces of apple juice with the laxative. The worst pain was the inflamed anus. The shot of propofol eliminated 30 minutes of my life. Did I hallucinate that the doctor said "All was normal"? The fog lifts. It wasn't a hallucination. It was a Cologard false positive or a wandering blood cell or 2. There are moments of relief, joy & renewed confidence in this life. I wish you those things.

Mooolah 8 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe run the Cologard test a second time?

I hope everything is okay.

good news in the end ( no pun intended 😉✌✌✌👍

I'm happy to hear that it turned out well for you I had a colonoscopy approximately 3 years ago and I was conscious enough to watch what was going on on the monitor and listen to the doctors talking, sorry you had problems with the laxatives, they didn't give me a problem either but mine tasted nasty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.