Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Derek Chauvin Trial: Philly Police Urge Port Richmond Businesses To Prepare For Possible Unrest Ahead Of Verdict – CBS Philly

This is my neighborhood. If this Fucker gets off, there well be more looting and rioting. This will only help Republicans and seditionists.

barjoe 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the Minneapolis police supported the prosecution so well because they want Chauvin to serve as a sacrificial lamb. They want to divert public attention away from the fact that Chauvin is no different than the average cop.

Sacrificial lamb? He's guilty AF! He needs to be put under the prison.

@barjoe since when have you seen the police cooperate with the prosecution in a case like this? There's something different going on here.

@BitFlipper Witnesses under oath! Law enforcement testifying for the prosecution? How many trials have you been to? I guess you think they should lie in court to protect a fellow cop. Is that what you think they should do?

If they fail to convict that non-human, I am taking to the streets!!!!!

I'm sure you won't smash windows, riot, loot Foot Locker and commit arson.

@barjoe no, just lead chants & wave my all-purpose sign that I keep in my car...it says "I Vote".

I'm a couple blocks from where George Floyd was killed and I'm preparing for Armageddon!
Depressing...

Let's hope Chauvin gets convicted. He did murder the guy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.