Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK COVID-19-Defying Pastor’s Parishioner Dies After Contracting COVID-19 | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Hes says "Trues Christians don't mind dying."

I think he should be sued for reckless endangerment.

snytiger6 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The greatest reward to wacko pastors is people dying because they believe their preacher! Jim Jones and David Koresh were not an anomalies , just a vivid demonstration of the power religion as preached by con artists can have over people’s wills

Really I think the Roman's had the right idea. Christian Preachers + Lions = revenue

Actually very few Christians were fed to the lions. The numbers have been greatly exaggerated by Christians to make it seem they were more persecuted than they actually were. The Christians didn't really make much for entertainment or excitement.

Nero, was actually a better emperor than Christian historians have portrayed him to be. That he put Christians to the lions has caused Christian to malign him.

In my view, Nero saw a dangerous cult, and tried to prevent it from spreading.

@snytiger6 and he was 100% correct in his thinking. Let's restart and expand the games lol

Good. Go find a place the size of Shea Stadium and pack yourselves in like a can of sardines and infect yourselves like the pieces of dog shit you are.

I agree. He's complicit in a death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.