Agnostic.com

10 7

Vacation anyone?

Heading to Oklahoma in a few days to a lodge and a national park. Meeting up with 100 people for the weekend. I love meeting new people.

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will the Griswold's be joiining? Can't have a fun vacation without the Griswold family.

Its an adult thing...lol.

@BucketlistBob Apparently you've never seen the movie then!

@ArthurPhillips the trip im taking and camping is an adult thing....lol. ive seen the movie... great movie too.

A. too big a crowd for me, and B. Oklahoma? Nope. I used to work in a patient transfer center, and St. John's Tulsa was our client. We helped other hospitals transfer patients to St. John's. One of our intake questions was "is it a spider or snake bite?" and I said NOPE, never going to Okla if snake and spider bites are so common.

We had 170 the last time we went.i lpve it.

My husband and I are planning a road trip to Niagara Falls in a couple months. I can't wait.

I need to plan a vacation soon to Atlantic City NJ😉

Have a great time!

Cool. Still looking for travel partner.

Have fun and be safe.

Looking forword to your experience

I'm going to Hoonah Alaska in July to visit family.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.