Agnostic.com

10 2

Any thoughts on her perspective (at the end of the day, it's all about power and money)?

Ryo1 8 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The systemic side of the equation isn’t being ignored...

[nytimes.com]

skado Level 9 Apr 22, 2021

A good move.

She appears to be your standard Trumper apologist; zero empathy and projecting her own materialistic whoredom on everyone else. Not everything is about money. She has no idea what it is to live in fear of the police, or at the mercy of degenerates like her.

Hi there. Well, she is Canadian, no? I find it odd that anyone outside any country other than their own is so sure of their opinions on that country's politics. To make it clear, I'm not a Trump supporter BTW.

She must've been watching Court TV. Vinnie Gombatz. Interesting that this clip is 9 1/2 minutes long.

Money is just an expression of power and that's what we get in the morning, at noon and at night, never mind the end of the day. Imagine what would happen if the world was under the control of power hungry, greedy, psychopaths and then look around and see what that looks like.
A world full of basically decent people being messed over by psychopaths.

Her hands look freakishly huge.

OMG, I thought the same thing! LOL. Ever see the “man hands” episode on “Seinfeld”? Came to mind! 😄

@Apunzelle @NJSnarky I think it's the POV angle of the camera. lol. It would be the most normal thing about her.

I noticed that, too!

You know what they say about women with large hands...

Systemic racism and individual racism are not mutually exclusive concepts. Just because one is true doesn’t mean the other can’t be also.

In a courtroom situation both sides are prepared to win at any cost. They are not there to support an entire worldview; they are there to score a win for their client. That’s just how our legal system works. They don’t want their case to be diluted by any overarching philosophy. They are not there representing BLM or any other ideology other than winning. This YouToober is also just in the business of winning... for herself - not for reason, or truth, or human decency. For clicks. All logic or compassion is now up for sale, in exchange for the almighty click.

Hooo boy, you got that right.

You're as cynical as me. Lol

Oooh lookie ... a white Candace Owens. She can kiss my arse with her unabashedly biased and wickedly twisted thinking.

I thought practically the same thing. And she's just as difficult to listen to as Owens.

Ignorant, racist C#@T! I would have called a man the same thing had he spewed that much ignorance.

Probably thinks battered women are the true perps too

whitesplaining

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.