Agnostic.com

5 8

I've never had a printer I didn't have trouble with.

Lorajay 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have always used Cannon’s and rarely had a problem, except when I use cheap generic ink cartridges.

Even then

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 25, 2021

I was extremely happy with my purchase of a $50 HP printer that provides free ink refills for life. You get 10 printed pages a month and then they charge you 10 cents a page. It was wireless and easy to hook up except every time I turn off my pcI had to reinstall the printer which was a pain. I spent $20 and hooked it up via USB and that worked just fine. I had some documents that I had to take to town by a certain time last Tuesday. They were about 30 pages but my printer just started printing away just fine. When it got to the last 10 pages it just quit and said my printer was no longer connected to the internet. I rebooted everything checked all the plugs and it was no longer connected to the internet. I made sure all the drivers were updated rebooted the router which should have made no difference since it was a USB connection and it's still not connected to the internet. I went to town had the last pages printed and almost made it to my meeting on time.
Next day the bank needs a copy of all the stuff I had printed after it had been signed. Somehow I finally got it to scan but it still won't print. I'm hoping it's just tired.

I bought a printer for $50. Replacement Black and Color XL ink cartridges are $60.

ink is expensive my neighbor had one and he bought refillable ink and I use to refill when we ran out

@whiskywoman I did that years ago. What a mess!

I find threatening it works quite a bit more than you might think......

cussing and a few taps on the top

@whiskywoman also buying another one &putting it where the old one can see it...I leave the box untouched so I can return it once the old one knocks off having its' tantrum. Luckily it hasn't figured out my strategy yet.....

@AnneWimsey let it know it can be replaced lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.