Agnostic.com

7 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mat Staver is certifiable. Why is he still at large?

Not even close. I guess we should be glad he read an history book by legit authors.

I don't think he read any history book(s).

@snytiger6 Probably can’t read at all.

REALLY! So, where are the consentration camps? Where are the ovens and poison showers? Where is the conficated property of Christians? This claim is complete BS! In South Korea, over half the COVID infections were within one Christian church which refused to have its members wear masks and social distance. They required its member to continue attending meetings which crowded them into the pews promising that God would protect them from the disease. Who knows how many of the other cases of COVID in South Korea this one church is responsible for because they had a false sense of security due to their religious conviction? If anyone is acting irresponsibly and cavelierly with a potentially deadly disease, it is Mat Staver and the churches who advocate to relax shutdown orders. The comparison with Nazis is unconscionable and just plain stupid.

Could we build a mini Aushwitz to put him in for, say, 60 days & then ask him again? I have a private backyard we could use......

The nazis were people killing people. Covid is a virus that has killed millions worldwide. Covid doesn't target just chiristians, but they like to spread it with refusing to wear mask.

This guy is a fuckin’ moron.

Throw them to the lions!

What a wonderful reference to the Christians of ancient Rome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.