Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK QAnon fans are obsessed with Arizona vote "audit," still hoping for Trump comeback | Salon.com

This reads so much like satire it's hard to post it with a straight face. I can only hope AZ's election processes recover after the impending collapse.

As i understand it, the Coliseum is only rented until May 14 and they have pretty much zero chance of finishing their recount by then. As if the rest of this weren't ridiculous enough already.

RichCC 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Media fans the flames here. The headline causes a normal thinking person to almost want to laugh and claim how ridiculous this whole thing is. An "audit" recount that many think will bring Trump back. Not so, and it will never happen. What really goes on here is the building of "evidence" to show the need to heavily restrict voting rights. That's it folks. Good old gerrymandering as usual. Voter ID and the fact that we do not want everyone to vote or have a voter ID. If Trump lost this is why we really do need this. QAnon and the GOP really buy into it. Many will be convinced.

Honestly a highly trained team of government hackers can't determine who Q is?
Really!?
Is anyone even trying?
What if it's all coming from an ip in Moscow?
Why isn't anyone talking about this?

Q is not just one person.

@floWteiuQ Was just watching Youtube about it. I don't pose a question like this without following threw with an internet search afterwards.

It would be funny, except these idiot dupes are too dangerous. The Russians are winning with q.

I love how they do not understand that Arizona will not give them enough electoral college votes to change anything. Mark Twain said 'It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.'

I have conservative family members that actually believe Trump will replace Biden soon and election overturned. I keep trying to tell them about the safe harbor day in December and that once that passes then there is no more time for objections and results are final. They won’t listen

There is an alternative spelling (no, it's not an alternative fact) for QAnon: "A bunch bullies all with catastrophic disorders of personality".

So much psychological projection.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.