Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Judge: Christian Dad Who Says God Wants Gays Executed Can’t Brainwash His Kids | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A Christian married couple splits due to religious differences and the wife doesn't want the kids exposed to her husbands hate speech and hateful views. So, the courts stepped in...

snytiger6 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he sees his kids at all he will try to brainwash them. Also, both parents are often known to try and turn the kids against the other parent. Sad.

How did these 2 wind up hitched in the first place?

It sounded like the husband became a lot more extreme after they got married.

This was one of reasons I left the church. If one of my kids were gay I couldn’t imagine not loving them and supporting them and certainly couldn’t imagine sending them somewhere to be tortured for eternity. I’d still love them and want them to have wonderful life

So, not that I’m too interested in defending “Christian,” but I wonder how fair it is to describe this husband as one? and equally he can say whatever he likes about what God wants, but I suggest that there is no way he can back that up, homosexuality is not even listed among the sins of Sodom, etc

So, hemant and the father are both hypocrites, meh

sounds like his brain could use a good wash itself

Good for the Mom. And, almost good for the court; I understand he is the father and gets some time, at least Mom will be there and I hope she has her phone ready for 911.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.