Agnostic.com

11 7

What is Your Best and Worst Trait?

I'll go first.

BEST-- I'm patient and even tempered. It takes a lot to really get me mad.
WORST-- I'll put stuff off until I absolutely have to get it done. I could teach a seminar on procrastination.

BONUS TRAIT-- I hardly ever listen to my phone messages. Last one I listened to was a year and a half ago.

Now you know so much more about me!

You?

Sgt_Spanky 8 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My best trait is I am a super productive procrastinator. Despite that I sell them miss a deadline but I'm usually very tired by the time I make it.
I have several very bad traits but perhaps the worst is speaking my mind regardless of who I'm speaking to.

I think u are lovely from what I have seen here . And . U carry your self very nicely , and especially after your loss . I think u are from the nicest humans here .

Quick to defend the downtrodden & put-upon.
Quick to anger, no patience

Best: my beard. Worst: my beard.

My worst and best quintessence is letting others go first.

I was going to answer this earlier, so I'll go with best and worst as procrastination.

LMAO.

I'm not sure what my good traits are, or if I really have any. My bad traits are no patience for the stupid or intellectually lazy and procrastination.

Larry , u have helped more people here than u ll ever realize I guess . U are very f smart , very direct , u have solutions , and u are carring . And hilarious .

@Pralina1 Thank you very much. I feel you might be a little too generous, but I really do appreciate it my friend.

I care for humans . I care to see them feeling better , physically and emotionally . I can do that , that’s what I do . From trauma to wiping ass or to do the clown if I have to , and I always teach something in high hopes they will remember when they get home . I think that’s a good thing .One patient at the time , I feel I am giving love .
I fucking hate people . Cant stand their noise , their small talks , their crimes against other humans and animals , wild or pets . I got a short temper , legendary I might add , and now my temper is much better as I grew older , now it’s just like a bad thunderstorm 😂
I hate to have to be w humans and have to control my temper . Mental and physical abuse of children and anyone in despair and volnurable in any ways , is the reason that one day I ll be in prison . I am certain of that .

Bonus :
I enjoy for the most part living alone and I have came in terms with what that means for the future . I am still vain for my 50 yrs , I put make up on and dress and watch like my appereance , like who the f cares , and what does it matter , when not willing to open my life to anyone 😂 how that about stupid and a weirdo ? And here we are 😂

You are a caring and beautiful woman, live with that

Loyal caring forgiveness

Best: I'm loyal to a fault
Worst: I'm loyal to a fault.

Bonus trait: I assume the best in people until they prove me otherwise. I'm a slow learner with that, but once I catch on, there's no turning back. I will remember and will cut that person out of my life as best I can.

BTW - I'm also a procrastinator - I don't necessarily deem that a bad quality - I often do my best work under the pressure of a deadline. I guess I've been burned in doing a job early and then finding out it was for no reason. I don't like wasting my time. I often make a game out of seeing how late I can put off a job and still get it done in time. I know that's not a good thing, but it keeps the edge on sometimes tedious work. 😉

I am honest and direct
I don't suffer (what I consider to be) foolishness in silence.

. . . which is best/worst is left as an exercise for the reader 🙂

My best trait is that I am a truly heroic genius
My worst trait is that I am a completely delusional narcissist

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593661
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.