Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Hate-Preacher: Trans People Are “Influenced Right Out of the Pits of Hell” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This is they guy who said Jesus would come back with an AR-15 to kill his ememies....

snytiger6 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is one of reasons I left Christianity. What somebody else does is none of my business. I need to solve all of my problems first before telling someone else what to do

I wonder if there is somewhere a trans-woman prepared to give him a good sex session.

Imo, he probably got his knackers in a knot because he tried to 'crack on' to a customer in some Bar when he was as pissed as a newt, went to grab a quick feel and discovered that the customer had bigger knackers than his.

And somehow that ass made Lt.Col.

The oxymoron of Military Intelligence at its very best imo.

LT General. Even worse.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593842
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.