Agnostic.com

8 4

Holy Mother of God. No. No. NO! This is just sad. Pathetically sad. #smh

(PS: Ms. Jenner isn't an Olympic athlete. That would've been Mr. Jenner. #justsayin)

CAITLYN JENNER RELEASES FIRST CAMPAIGN AD

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Look Ouuut,behinD Youu..get Doown.

When Schwarzenegger became Governor California had the sixth largest economy in the world. When he left office we were barely holding on to the seventh spot. Thanks to Jerry Brown and Gavin Newsom we are now in fifth.

The recall was fueled by Newsom not opening up soon enough after the pandemic.He has currently set a target of June 15 to have everything completely reopened. The vote on the recall will not be until this fall; hopefully the stupidity, or at least the anger, will have subsided by then.

🤣🤣🤣🤣...She's a self loathing, self centered, reality TV has been,Trumpkin..that cares not a wit about my community, nor any others. In short a Worthless, Sychophantic, Groveling cunt.

Ukfay erhay!

This clearly demonstrates a big part of what is wrong with democracy. While anyone can run for office, those that do are completely unqualified.

YIKES!! It is the same old GOP tropes! How Neanderthal, how so not new and NO solutions!

When she plays golf, she uses the ladies tee. What a hypocrite!

So she use the mens because?

@Charlene Oh fuck her!

@Charlene : barjoe was pointing out the hypocrisy of her using the women's tee when she has stated that trans girls/women should not play in girls'/women's sports.

@Joanne I say what I want. I don't walk on eggshells.

@Joanne as I'm not a followermor a fan of her, nor her ilk,I had no idea of that blatant Hypocrisy.
I don't walk on eggshells either.

Unreal

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.