Agnostic.com

3 4

Well now, that tops it all off.
Just had Evangeloon ring me to tell that he does NOT believe that his 'miraculous' find is nothing more than Iron Pyrites (Fools Gold) and intends to take his find to be Assayed by the Mining Company.
His words were, " How can someone who never worked in the Mines know anything about minerals, gold and stuff?"
Shit, I was conceived here, born here, raise here, my father worked in the Mines on a Roster system of 3 Shifts, ( day shift one week, followed Afternoon shift the next then Night shift the 3rd. week) for well over 40+years, he was a respected Underground Miner, a Member of the Proto-Gangs ( Underground Fire and Rescue Gangs), was an avid Collector of Minerals of all types and taught his children all that he knew.
Evangeloon, on the other hand, is what we locals call "a Blow in," he MOVED here from the East Coast of N.S.W. no more than 8 or so years ago and STILL gets lost around the country-side without someone to guide him, the guide that used to be ME btw.
Boy, are those Mineral Experts going to get a really great shock when he turns up.

Triphid 9 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many vets that are homeless sound like this but about being a Navy Seal and leaving the Navy to joint the Army to become a Ranger.
Or some such glorious false past.
Like I was beheaded in the Philippines twice sort of stuff sometimes.
They may be suffering from a personality disorder.

Maybe they could use a good laugh ......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.