25 1

High times

Does anyone have fun, crazy plans for celebration 4-20?

By charlotte62
Options Favorite Like

25 comments

I will attemp to talk my grandsons out of some weed. They owe me big time.

Spinliesel Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Smoking weed with grandpa could be a good story for them. Especially when grandpa smokes those lightweights under the table!

@Otterpop I am the grandma.

@Spinliesel Even better!

I live in Oregon, pot shops on every corner! woohoo! come on over!

DeeWoman Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

I smoke every day but I plan on smoking extra. 😝

PrttyWs Level 3 Apr 16, 2018

I'm getting an order of books from Amazon. Going to start reading the first one out. Us old guys know how to PARTY@

Stevil Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Hadn't thought about til reading this.
Probably just going to be another Norml day.

Slappy_Longarms Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Playing a gig that night. The band will celebrate in the appropriate manner......With a vengeance! 😎

Sticks48 Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Nothing crazy. Lots of activities at the dispensaries. It is N Cali after all. Emerald triangle.

CaliJo Level 2 Apr 16, 2018

Let me tell you, it's 4:20 here twice a day.

Mortal Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Got some good shatter and good weed. I suppose I'll smoke some and get the munchies. LOL

Otterpop Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

Didn't even dawn on me. I smoke when I'm in the mood, or like yesterday, with my daughter and son-in-law while watching a (usually) comedy movie. We watched A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. Anybody else a fan?

Condor5 Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

Well, it's legal here in Las Vegas, however I have COPD and can hardly breath air, too much pot smoking in the past caught up with me, but then again there are the ones you can eat.

Clare Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Super troopers 2 comes out! I'm gonna go watch it.

Peeves Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

I wish, or at least have some to watch netflix.

bubinf Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

Just smoking out!!!!

JaciBea Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

I’m too square for that, lol. I’d love to but my luck I’d get caught. Kinda difficult to lecture my kids not to if mom gets caught.

Marcie1974 Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

The rules are different for kids and adults. The same as alcohol.

@Scotttheshot I know but in MN it’s not legal. Plus I’m a major rule follower.

@Marcie1974 Oh I get it. I'm in ND. Legal or not I'm going to smoke.

@Scotttheshot good for you! I’ve only tried it 3 time and was already pretty drunk. I’d like to try it sober sometime

Getting high. Very high. Then drunk. Or just drunk. I'm more of a drinker than a pot head.

ArthurPhillips Level 6 Apr 17, 2018

Might go skiing at Grainite Peak in Wi! Probably the last time for the season - Goes hand in hand ! smile009.gif

skibo6873 Level 2 Apr 17, 2018

Um ... no ... haven't given it much thought.

evidentialist Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

I wish. New to town and no connections 😿
Sure miss Toronto πŸ™ƒ

MarlaPaine Level 6 Apr 16, 2018

Normal Level-Up Times. No plans, smoke once in last 35 plus years. Felt I havent missed anything, but those in the need... medical or recreational go for it. Seems the "been there, done that" phrase comes way too often to my lips. I heard the weed is chemically produced to be more potent in this day and age. In my day I never felt needed to be stronger. I am happy and satisfied my military career forced me out of drugs of all kinds and make. Not a critic of your poison of choice. Have Fun or Health or why not... Both!

GipsyOfNewSpain Level 8 Apr 16, 2018

No. Damn it. smile003.gif

KKGator Level 9 Apr 16, 2018

Have to ask my daughter-my connection. Can't get my medical till the 27th.

sassygirl3869 Level 9 Apr 16, 2018

I live in Washington State, pot is legal here. It is heavily taxed, a huge money maker for the state. It's a win-win for all.

Does anyone have plans to celebrate 4-20?

charlotte62 Level 7 Apr 16, 2018
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.comis the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!