Agnostic.com

18 0

High times

Does anyone have fun, crazy plans for celebration 4-20?

charlotte62 7 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Getting high. Very high. Then drunk. Or just drunk. I'm more of a drinker than a pot head.

Might go skiing at Grainite Peak in Wi! Probably the last time for the season - Goes hand in hand ! 😉

Got some good shatter and good weed. I suppose I'll smoke some and get the munchies. LOL

Didn't even dawn on me. I smoke when I'm in the mood, or like yesterday, with my daughter and son-in-law while watching a (usually) comedy movie. We watched A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST. Anybody else a fan?

Hadn't thought about til reading this.
Probably just going to be another Norml day.

I will attemp to talk my grandsons out of some weed. They owe me big time.

Smoking weed with grandpa could be a good story for them. Especially when grandpa smokes those lightweights under the table!

@Otterpop I am the grandma.

@Spinliesel Even better!

I smoke every day but I plan on smoking extra. ?

Um ... no ... haven't given it much thought.

Playing a gig that night. The band will celebrate in the appropriate manner......With a vengeance! ?

I wish. New to town and no connections ?
Sure miss Toronto ?

Normal Level-Up Times. No plans, smoke once in last 35 plus years. Felt I havent missed anything, but those in the need... medical or recreational go for it. Seems the "been there, done that" phrase comes way too often to my lips. I heard the weed is chemically produced to be more potent in this day and age. In my day I never felt needed to be stronger. I am happy and satisfied my military career forced me out of drugs of all kinds and make. Not a critic of your poison of choice. Have Fun or Health or why not... Both!

Super troopers 2 comes out! I'm gonna go watch it.

I live in Oregon, pot shops on every corner! woohoo! come on over!

No. Damn it. 😟

My nephew makes glass pipes, so 4-20 is a good sales day for him.

I’m too square for that, lol. I’d love to but my luck I’d get caught. Kinda difficult to lecture my kids not to if mom gets caught.

@Scotttheshot I know but in MN it’s not legal. Plus I’m a major rule follower.

@Scotttheshot good for you! I’ve only tried it 3 time and was already pretty drunk. I’d like to try it sober sometime

Have to ask my daughter-my connection. Can't get my medical till the 27th.

I live in Washington State, pot is legal here. It is heavily taxed, a huge money maker for the state. It's a win-win for all.

Does anyone have plans to celebrate 4-20?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.