Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK New Mexico Sheriff “Deputizes” 20 Christians, Exempting Them from Lockdown Order | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He did it to get around the lock down orders issued by the new Mexico governor, so parishioners could attend church, because law enforcement is exempt for the lock down.

snytiger6 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You Commies better watch out!
Or Ill deputize 20 Christians to come and get you!

Commies are we?
How about jumping down from your very own personal Soap-box for a spell and removing those rose-coloured glasses of yours so CAN see people are NOT ALL Communists and that it may well be JUST you who is?

Just wrong

If they are all old ladies perhaps they'll die? LMAO. I don't get to make that reference very often.

Christian nutcases doing the work of their own Satan.

Christian Nepotism taken to the next lever I see.

Morons like that will keep pandemic lasting longer than it should. If everyone would do what they are told.

Just keep them out of hospitals when they get sick.

Nepotism at its finest. Nothing surprising to me at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.