Agnostic.com

10 3

What Is The Definition Of A Sexy Woman?

A sexy woman is a woman who likes men. Not the socially sanitized illusion of how men should be. But men, just as they really are, ball scratching, spitting, horny, cussing, vulgar men. A woman who is self confident and accepts you just as you are is irresistible. I have met only a few like this, some not even physically attractive, but they were a real pleasure to be around. They were worshiped by all the men who knew them.

TommyMeador 7 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One that excites me sexually.

II have been told that I am sexy. I don't like to be approached that way-on line anyways. If I say I like sex men get the wrong impression. There's a difference between sexual hookups and having sex in a monogamous relationship. I prefer the latter. Both partners accepting each other for who they are is also sexy.

Intelligent enough to be humble, a little shy and modest. As you have identified, metrosexual or whatever is the current flavour, is a load of space age 'bunkum and poppycock' as my English teacher would say.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. I find talent and intelligence a turn on myself.

My apology to all the ladies I have offended, and gentlemen too. Sometimes the crudeness of my early years, spent in Texas Honky Tonks, creeps out. But I know that is no excuse. If you can find in your heart to forgive an old man, trying to find his way in polite society, it will be much appreciated.

They were probably worshipped because they excused the "ball scratching, spitting, horny, cussing, vulgar men". I'd say that those women who did not excuse men who acted like classless, crass, boorish swine are the real women. They have what's called self-respect...something many men find threatening.

Not me. I'm far from that definition. Sorry.

That depends entirely on the perceiver. To me, it means emotionally warm, intelligent, and assertive (not aggressive) with at least an average appearance.

I think you mean that you find a sexy woman to be one that accepts YOU for who you are. That happens to be someone that is ball scratching, spitting, horny, cussing and vulgar 😉 I like women, and people in general, not only for accepting me for what I am, but because they also enhance my world. They are intelligent, understanding, accepting, loving etc. etc.

To me, a sexy woman is an intelligent woman. As I've written here before, the largest sex organ is the brain. Following that, I'm attracted to women who have self esteem and look after themselves first before anyone else.

I could introduce you to my wife......

Perfect!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.