Agnostic.com

3 3

Wish the B.O.M. ( Bureau Of Meteorology) would get their act together.
Their forecast today is for "Scattered clouds, periods of sunshine and a 6 ( SIX) percent chance of a few light showers."
Its been raining steadily and lightly since around 11.30 pm last night, great because we need it, Autumn rains mean fresh green feed for the Ewes to eat once they've dropped their lambs and need to produce milk for the lambs.
But not for me, nearly 33 hours into quitting Smoking, bursting with energy and I'm stuck inside because its bloody raining.
Oh well, as Ned Kelly said just before they hung him, " Such is life."

Triphid 9 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paint a room, or begin prep & planning for some such endeavor.

Knit, crochet, weave.
Stay the course. The gods are testing your resilience. Do not permit addiction to over power you. You can do this!

Its not the cravings that are the problem now, its the return of the energy that was wasted on smoking.
I can't actually say that I've had much in the ways of cravings so far, just my brain still operating on the old habits from smoking.
I 110% intend NEVER to return to smoking ever again, it may sound venal, BUT I'm enjoying having money left over at the end of each fortnight.
For example, I checked my wallet this morning and still have $80 left in it, plus took out the 'shrapnel' (coins) and put those in a jar for my nephew, Henry, as well.

There's always something.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:594993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.