Agnostic.com

3 2

End of the world

I wonder if the catholics are still embarrassed about what they caused back on may 21 2011??? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ after they told the whole world that it was ending

TimothySkaggs 6 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Iā€™d say there a much worse things that sould inspire their embarrassment.

I actually thought the Mayan calendar and Chinese calendar ending on the same day might be more than coincident but then many things of old are in sync but I didn't go wild or sell all my shit

I too have lived through many warnings by churches and others im not gonna worry about it

I am sixty plus, and have lived through about twenty, world endings, as published by major churches. They say that science and religion are not in conflict, but they also say, the main core value of scientific proof, is repeatability.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.