Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK School Shooting In Russia Leaves 8 Dead, 21 Wounded Earlier Reports Put Death Toll At 11-cbc.ca

Putin orders an immediate review of guns that can be licensed to the public after the Kazan school shooting. One advantage of being a dictator.

barjoe 9 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regardless of our types of government worldwide, I strongly believe that such shootings come from inner anger and "monkey see, monkey do" thinking. The shooter quickly said he was a registered firearm owner as if that made the shooting OK. We see some of that elsewhere too. It will be interesting to see Putin's final take on this matter. I feel sorrow for the victims and their families.

Me too.

America's newest export product, mass shootings.

Here is a link that does not require registration: [bbc.com]

Thanks. Not paywalled in the states. Trying to squeeze a few £ off the Brits l guess. This was an early link. I'll update it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595769
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.