Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK S.C. woman hoarding gasoline catches on fire after crash

A South Carolina woman who was hoarding gasoline caught on fire Thursday after her vehicle crashed and burst into flames, authorities said.

The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said the accident occurred after a deputy attempted to stop a 2007 Pontiac G6 with a stolen license plate.

"The driver of the Pontiac turned left onto Wolf Creek Road and accelerated the vehicle in an attempt to elude law enforcement," the sheriff's office said in a statement. "The deputy then activated his vehicle’s siren. Before the deputy could complete radio traffic with the Communications center, the driver of the Pontiac lost control of the vehicle leaving the roadway and completely flipping the vehicle."

Authorities said "multiple explosions" could be heard coming from inside the car. When the driver, identified as Jessica Gale Patterson, got out of the car, she was on fire.

"The deputy pushed Ms. Patterson to the ground in order to put out the flames," the sheriff's office said.ursday after a deputy attempted to stop a vehicle with a stolen license plate.

HippieChick58 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gasoline, it’s the new toilet paper, I guess.

Just don't get them confused when using them.

I don't live far from Pickens county. Can't say I'm surprised by this genius maneuver.

dkp93 Level 8 May 14, 2021

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes -- I honestly don't know how some people survive in life....

Ohub Level 7 May 14, 2021

That’s what happens after shit like this ….

Yeah, that is just cray, cray, crazy!

Awe. Poor baby...

Selfish and stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.