Agnostic.com

2 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is not blocking the door from tourists against the rules of the place. Perhaps a person could go to a meeting with him pull out a gun empty it pointing in his direction, not hitting him, then with the gun empty could say, "Do I have your Attention, I was just bringing you a message?"

I wonder how many are actually under death threats.
Lindsy was all done after Jan 6th until that threatening mob of MAGA spoke with him.
I bet he thinks if he speaks out against Trump Russian mobsters or Proud Boys or the KKK will send an assassin to kill his family.
It's kind of the only thing that makes sense all things considered.
He said "count me out" like a mob accountant that just saw the mob execute a snitch.
I think this conspiracy of Trump totalitarianism is highly motivated to keep a constant circus of obviously insane distractions going to prevent people from connecting the dots and discovering a truly Machiavellian World wide plot to enslave the planet, but team USA just isn't bright enough to pull it off.

Why would you call that Team USA?

@barjoe Like a Hydra team, Trump leads team USA, but that money comes from somewhere else and our structural integrity as a sovereign nation is suffering from it. It's high treason and we've been under attack for a very long time but still don't acknowledge it.

I said from the very beginning of Trump’s political rise that he had a stash of very incriminating information on these guys like Graham. At this point he just ses his MAGA troops to intimidate anyone who tries to turn on him with actual threats of violence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.