Agnostic.com

10 9

Mario Murillo: ‘God Is Destroying Wokeness’ and the Church Needs Gen. Pattons to ‘Win the War’

[rightwingwatch.org]

xenoview 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But Patton was fighting AGAINST fascism, Mario!

Basically, his god is not powerful enough to get his way and needs some puny mensch. Also, 'their' god stands for corruptness, lies, violence and a fascist ruler. Doesn't say much for christianity and their profession of moral superiority.

ah well the cult of sol took them over long time ago?
Jesus as Apollo, the whole bit
there is no “Jesus, returning” in the original

If that's what this guy wants,
I'm totally up for a little guerrilla warfare.

He is too much of a buffoon to realise that he is a buffoon.

Dunning Kruger much

If they're that Godly why do they only trust their guns?
Like if Biden can "Hurt the Bible, hurt God" then is their God actually God?
I don't need a weak ass God that can't enforce its will without humans being violent to one another.
Useless lying MFers.

18When that day comes, you will beg for relief from the king you have chosen, but the LORD will not answer you on that day

plus about a hundred other vv, “the battle is already won,” etc
they rely on their base not reading i guess
beware anyone calling you to a fight

Xtions are so quick to thank god for "his gift," or things they want, but when god can't deliver, there must be another reason stopping him from delivering for them. All they are good at items being hypocrites. IE: god gave them tRump; but now that trump is out of office, somehow, god didn't give them Biden.

Really? God needs help. How long has he known about this?

Sounds like he sniffed a lil’ too much of Elmers glue.

1960s Testors 😉

@oldFloyd ha that shit was the real deal huh lol

Just another right-wingnut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.