Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Stand Your Ground: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube

A solid B+. When in a SYG state the best thing to do is arm yourself and prepare to draw with speed and procession. We're all afraid of each other. I know it seems like we've been here before but this time's different, by Jingies. This time we're not all riding horses and that fundamentally changes a situation.

rainmanjr 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guns are for pussies and wanna be tough guys. I've played biker bars, real biker bars, and redneck bars. I a have walked through NYC from China Town to Mid Town at 3 in the morning. I lived in a meth house in Golden, Colorado with three bikers, it was a great house by the way,, and never, ever felt the need for a gun.

Might I suggest seeking a better class of friends?

@rainmanjr Might I suggest you mind your own fucking business. The three bikers I lived with were good people and one was my best friend while living in Denver. The other places were places I worked. Are you one of those pussy fellows or one of the wanna be bad ass fellows?

I've stood my ground without a fire arm of any kind against armed people many times.
Honestly this gun worship is just an excuse for bullies and cowards to hide behind.
Christian gun nuts are especially irritating, when I was a Christian I trusted God to look out for me, so I have no faith in the quality of their faith.
Now I just take comfort in knowing that if I'm murdered I might become a cause for social change, it's better then holding my tongue when someone with authentic values NEEDS to speak up.

White folks don't become a cause for social change. LOL

@rainmanjr Tell that to Joan of Arc, the saints of early Christianity, John F Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Amber of amber alert fame, etc…

@Willow_Wisp Don't forget presidents Carter and Johnson.

@Sticks48 well they weren’t murdered

@Willow_Wisp Not murdered, but stood up against the majority.

The wild, wild west. They try to antagonize you, and when you're ready to knock then out, they pull out a gun and shoot you.

Unless you shoot them first. That's why we Dem's pleaded with these very states to not enact SYG laws but they insisted. Their people DEMANDED these laws. I suggested people learn to draw fast back then but few listened. Oh well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.