Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I teach chair yoga for the elderly and I have a man from India who attends my classes, he told me that namaste just means good bye, that's it! Religious people messing everything up as usual!

Christians are so strong in their faith that their children must never come into contact with alternative views. Wait, what? Strikes me as a position of weakness and cowardice. What are they afraid of?

@SeaGreenEyez A wise friend once told me "Christianity is a religion designed for slaves." That their fundies work so hard to avoid even the possibility of that being true kinda proves it.

@SeaGreenEyez That's a pretty scary word. Who knows what would happen if that one got loose.

@SeaGreenEyez
Well of course it is an anagram of "Me Satan"

@SeaGreenEyez I know, it was a joke.
However when I used to work at CVFM in Middlesbrough (community radio) it was not uncommon to here colleagues greeting one another with Assalamu alaikum and being greeted in return with Namaste or vice versa. Good Morning always seemed a bit vanilla there 🙂
I never practiced Yoga, but in similar fashion we would bow to the dojo at the end of training to show respect.

Conservatives afraid of imaginary threats? Nothing new about this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.