Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK An Alabama Pastor Who Raped Multiple Children Was Released Early from Prison | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He was sentenced to 15 years for serial rape, but was released after 5 years for "good behavior". Nobody of authority notified his former victims.

snytiger6 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our justice system is broken and needs to be retooled with a passion.

I hope no church will hire him as a pastor.

The implication of the article was that he and his son may set up their own church again 🙁

He called someone and threatened to kill them and still got out on good behaviour? Surely that calls for an investigation? It either didn’t happen or someone paid for his release that sounds like....sorry but 5 out of 15? Is that normal? Here half a sentence for good behaviour would be more normal and some sentences have to be served in full.

Spay and neuter before release

bobwjr Level 10 May 23, 2021

Well, those kids were asking for it so....

I not really for the death penalty but in some cases I might make an exception. I would say someone paid someone or his supporters are pedophile rapists as well. This makes me furious!

Leelu Level 7 May 23, 2021

I'm not for the death penalty, but in the case of pedophiles I am for castration cuttting off their sex organs whenever there are multiple victims..

He better hope the families of his victims don't come after him.

Anybody who believes prison changed his behaviors is a fool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.