Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why not? Biden's trying to undo as much of the damage done by Trump as possible.

Good let's start by closing down our embassy in Jerusalem...

@Charlene, I just read that we are reopening the Consulate in Jerusalem.

@mcgeo52 True, and you can only have one embassy per country, everything else is a consulate.

@mcgeo52 Trump moved our Embassy to Jerusalem on May 14th, 2018..close it down..

I ain't holding my breath..

USA gives ten millions per day worth of weapons to murder PalestinianS....is Blinken an idiot unaware of such facts ?? Feel good talk means nothing until IDF retreats to 1946 borders and rights of return are fully implemented or mitigated in today's money

Your neighbor is keeping a family member in a cage, starving them and periodically beating them. And your goal is to be on good terms with the person in the cage? How is this helping?

Worth a try

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.