Agnostic.com

9 15

Gotta love this peddled bullshit. Non-religious people need a pamphlet too.

thyperson 5 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brainwashed

bobwjr Level 10 May 28, 2021

That goat looks great . I will like to date that pls . Bath robe and all . 🙌🦇

Yes, avoid talking to us, religious delusional person. You'll only learn something and that might upset you, mightn't it?

They think we're grumpy? They should come to some of our baby eating parties!

YES! We need a pamphlet!

Grouchy?
This from the people permapissed about gay marriage, BLM, antifa, South American refuges, womens reproductive health, liberals, gun control, evolution, biology, the big bang, just science in general, Dr. Seuss, the Muppets, Teletubies, D&D, Rock & Roll, Juneteenth, all other religions... lets face it Christians hate every fucking thing.
Christians fit under a broader umbrella of Conservatives.
Conservatives are people that wake up in the middle of the night freaked out that someone somewhere might be having a good time.

Most non-believers I know are the nicest and most well balanced people I know. I cannot say the same about the Christians I know.

I made up a pamphlet once. It was titled: Is Your God For Real?

Oh those darned grouchy atheists! 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.