Agnostic.com

5 4

Christians and kink/BDSM

I keep reading about "real" Christians and how sex is determined by one's interpretation of the Bible(s.). Given there are 44,000 and likely 100s of thousands interpretations, it was bound to include kink/BDSM.

I thought most of you would get a kick out of this :

Christian Kink and BDSM dating

[meetbdsm.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know why, but that reminded me of this:

The bible is full of polyandry , polygamy, concubines, prostitution, incest even strip tease makes an appearance in the good book.
Who knows what they were up to on the quiet and is it anyones business if they were?

I wonder if there is one called sacrilege sex ? You know, wanting to have sex in a church, preferably on the altar, or in the aisle. Asking for a friend. LOL

No, thanks.

Perverted Xtians.

Perverted = xian, and xian = perverted.

@yvilletom sometimes

@barjoe When so, or when not so?

@yvilletom Some Xtians are weird sexual deviants and some Xtians are pompous Wonder Bread Prudes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.