Agnostic.com

4 6

Yes,why, just do what you're told.

Lorajay 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I too have a ' Thing' about philosophy and agree it is exhausting.....-much too many words. I am glad that some are now converted to memes. I don't think it actually TELLS you what to do but says what you SHOULD do occasionally with no hard lesson to be learned or one would not buy their next book which is their living>

I think that a collective " Lets not do as we are told" by the religions [and others who mean well, but have never experienced what we have ] IS the way forward in a movement called "AGNOSTICS"

Oh, hell no. I will NOT just do what I am told. I took my kid out of public school at age six, basically because they told him to just sit down and shut up. I wanted him to learn to reason.

To reason is to think, that's what rational people do

bobwjr Level 10 June 1, 2021

And certainly don't question the authority of those doing the telling.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.